*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

John H wrote:
We keep waiting for some good news about the Bay, but it doesn't
come. Here's
the latest from the Chesapeake Bay Foundation:

http://www.cbf.org/site/News2?page=N...m5pu741.app26a

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and
necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

Yep, pollution. It's a good thing that the republicans want to

relax
the environmental laws, huh?

Why did you have to turn this into a political thing Kevin?

John posted some disturbing news. Both republicans and democrats

equally
pollute.

Why do you keep calling me Kevin, Jim? Now, take a look around you,
Jim.

OK Kevin, done.

I fully understand that Democrats and Republicans both pollute,....snip

So we agree. Thanks.

I didn't "turn it into a political thing", Jim, it all ready
was one.

How so Kevin? I saw nothing political in John's post or link. What exactly
did you see that was political in either?