P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On 24 May 2005 06:20:59 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:
On 24 May 2005 05:17:02 -0700,
wrote:

Capt. NealŪ wrote:
The Internet has been invaluable in that it has demonstrated how

the
vast
majority of the world consists of fools, idiots and ignorant

people
who
don't know how to think, what to think or why to think.

One can no longer ignore the huge majority of inferior intellects
that
pretend to be anything but. It's especially alarming that the

people
one reads on the newsgroups at least can operate a computer. What
does
their appalling stupidity say about those too dull to use a

computer?

It gives the term 'dumb and dumberer' even greater meaning.

CN

What gets me is the amount of truly narrow minded people that

frequent
usenet. Their are people here who simply can not see anything other
than their white bread, missionary style only, mundane life.

Anything
that is even a tick out of their norm is perceived as evil, bad, or
stupid. Oh, and to think that you've got a good sample of people to

be
able to make the above comments IS narrow minded. I'd say to you

that
MAYBE 5% or so of the computer literate people in the world frequent
usenet.

'There'

Like, "There are people here who are simply stupid."

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

John, do YOU ever make a grammatical mistake? Want me to show one of
yours? If I do, will you then call YOURSELF stupid?

I try to be especially careful with my grammar when I am discussing the
stupidity of my fellow man.

Poor kevin.........still suffering from the side effects of the bitch
slapping he took over 'slander'

I wonder if he will ever learn the difference between "your" and "you're"
It might make his alternate personalities easier to hide.

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)