*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

John H wrote:
We keep waiting for some good news about the Bay, but it doesn't

come. Here's
the latest from the Chesapeake Bay Foundation:

http://www.cbf.org/site/News2?page=N...m5pu741.app26a

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and

necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)

Yep, pollution. It's a good thing that the republicans want to

relax
the environmental laws, huh?

Why did you have to turn this into a political thing Kevin?

John posted some disturbing news. Both republicans and democrats

equally
pollute.

Why do you keep calling me Kevin, Jim? Now, take a look around you,
Jim. I fully understand that Democrats and Republicans both pollute,
but tell me, which of those two do you think is to blame for relaxing
environmental laws? Do you think that by relaxing or sometimes
eliminating environmental laws that they deter, or add to the pollution
problem? I didn't "turn it into a political thing", Jim, it all ready
was one.