*JimH*

Another suggestion.

Email boatfix.com and tell them you need to buy some parts from them (they
have good prices) but that you need to see an exploded view of the engine in
order to detail the parts you need. They will most likely send you a pdf of
it.

They are nice folks there. George is the owner.

Jim

"bugman" wrote in message
I see that I can BUY a manual from there (which I may do).... but I was
hoping to find a place to VIEW a parts diagram online...

bugman

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Does this help?

http://www.honda-marine.com/mar_manuals.aspx

"bugman" wrote in message
I have a 1999 Honda BF130 outboard which was damaged in a big storm at my
marina the other day. The removable engine cover was damaged, and part of
the lower housing (just below where the removable hood meets the lower
part of the motor housing).

I've been looking for a parts breakdown somewhere online but haven't
been able to find anything.

Anyone know where I might find some parts drawings for this thing?

TIA...

bugman