John H

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:16:22 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

As for the infestations here, I long along predicted that the mindless
righties were the most serious threat to western civilization. The
damage they've done and continue to do here is no surprise.

When I log onto this newsgroup, T'bird tells me there might be as many
as 50 new messages, but an instant later, when the filters do their job,
there are only a couple of new posts left. The right-wing garbage from
our "anons," "smithers," "hertvikniks," et al, has already been shot
through the disposal.

They are having their impact, though. Sad to see.

Here you go with your inflammatory **** again. The infestation of mindless
activity is from both the right and the left. You (and I) have contributed to
this mindless activity. You, with your 'righty' accusations are continuing the
contribution.

Why?

--
John H
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes (A true binary thinker!)