John H

On 20 May 2005 10:15:31 -0700, wrote:

Harry.Krause wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:58:25 -0400,
(JK) wrote:

OK guys,
I acquired a 1985 17 ft Mitch Craft open fishing, CC (made by Russ
Mitchell boats in Sarasota,FL.) with a late 50 hp Force on it.

I had on of these as a young child, except mine had a Merc 250 on it.

Have you seen my driveway?

Me and the wife
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harkra...bum?.dir=/1323

Smithers, it's so sad to watch your desperate cry for attention. It's
also a shame that because you've resorted to such lowly tactics that
even you buddy NOYB won't have anything to do with you.

Can you not see that responding to him simply encourages his behavior? When a
two year old finds that a tantrum is successful in attracting attention, he will
continue throwing tantrums.
John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes