Peggie Hall

I did NOT post this--nor any of the other recent posts attributed to me.
I haven't posted anything in weeks. I rarely, if ever, START a
thread...only reply to questions--and these days, only after checking
the full header to determine that the question is legimitate and not
from the same psychopaths who have been posting using my name.

I ask that you also check the full header for any posts that appear to
from me and compare it with the header for this post...and ignore any
that are not a match.

--
Peggie