JAXAshby

Default A couple of newbie questions

both of you are nuts. It is like trying to discuss polymer chemistry with acid
heads.

"JAXAshby" wrote

it has no meaning in this context, though some semblence of meaning comes

about
at higher orders of magnitude of hull speeds, say at 10,000x to 100,000x,

or
1,000,000x hull speed.

snip

Mark Browne wrote:
There it is ... Jax in full flower; a thing of beauty, really. I had to

read
this passage several times to appreciate the awesome power of a full-on Jax
statement. This may go down as one of the best to date. I am truly

surprised
that nobody else picked up on this.

I thought it was pretty good, but did't really appreciate it properly.
Thanks.

Are you thinking of opening a discussion with Jax on "hull speed" in the