John H

On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:31:17 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Mon, 16 May 2005 20:37:50 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:39:35 -0400, "Harry.Krause"
wrote:

You twerps ought to rent a brain. You've once again been taken in by one
of your own kind, a "Smithers" who posts on here using my name and an
email address I have used.

Check the headers, twerps. It ain't me.

I have, thus far, been unable to filter out these vandals using *any*
newsreader. Therefore, I loaded my own news server software to make
use of its filtering capability... which includes filtering of all
headers, attachments, and the body using strings and/or regex.

I have been running parallel readers and it looks like I have nearly
100% filter rate on the miscreants.

What has this got to do with the reader? You can read rec.boats from
my web page and/or point your newsreader to my server.....

...... either way, you'll see almost no posts from the newsgroup
vandals...

Gene, although I don't currently have him filtered, filtering Harry *does*
greatly cut down on the number of malicious posts getting picked up.

There you go again.

No, no. You've been pretty good lately. That's why you're not currently
filtered. Of course the fake isn't either, but even *he* has been pretty good
for the past few days.

You've got to admit that many, many of your posts *were* malicious.
--
John H