John H

On Mon, 16 May 2005 13:21:49 -0400, "Harry.Krause"

John H wrote:

On 14 May 2005 10:22:49 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:

Gosh, with all the comments about this particular post, I just had

find and

read it Harry.

What a trip! From Deale to Tangier is almost 100 miles. And wow,

five

hours to

get to and from, time for a walk around town and a lunch, and you

even did some

striper and other bottom fishing, just drifting and casting to

structure.

What a day!

Harry, which of the right-wingers here expressed the worst wishes

for

this

eventful 'day' trip? Shame on them.

Now me? I'd be wondering how the hell you did all that!!!!!
--
John H

John, do you think that your above negativity is helping the "tone"

of

the newsgroup?

Negativity? I'm patting the man on the back! No one I know could

possibly do all

that in one day!

So, you don't think that when you slam every single post a man makes,
that that isn't seen in a negative light? Do you think automatically
finding fault with any and everything a certain person says is a good
plan for the "tone of the group"?

Herring has no interest whatsoever in "improving the tone" of this
newsgroup, and neither do any of his "associates" here. Their only
interest is in disruption and in attempting to drive away those who do
not adhere to a mindless, right-wing mindset.

Herring is the kind of white man native Americans used to say, "speaks
with forked tongue." Rather than raising the level, he and his
associates are intent on bringing everyone down where they are.

It's one of the many symptoms of being Smithered.

Harry, my praise for your accomplishments and your name-calling had nothing to
do with politics. And, I'd love to see the tone of the group improved. It won't
happen when you continue your name-calling behavior. Why not more posts like the
one with the maps?
--
John H