John H wrote:
On 14 May 2005 10:22:49 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:

Gosh, with all the comments about this particular post, I just had

find and
read it Harry.

What a trip! From Deale to Tangier is almost 100 miles. And wow,

five
hours to
get to and from, time for a walk around town and a lunch, and you

even did some
striper and other bottom fishing, just drifting and casting to

structure.

What a day!

Harry, which of the right-wingers here expressed the worst wishes

for
this
eventful 'day' trip? Shame on them.

Now me? I'd be wondering how the hell you did all that!!!!!
--
John H

John, do you think that your above negativity is helping the "tone"

of
the newsgroup?

Negativity? I'm patting the man on the back! No one I know could

possibly do all
that in one day!

So, you don't think that when you slam every single post a man makes,
that that isn't seen in a negative light? Do you think automatically
finding fault with any and everything a certain person says is a good
plan for the "tone of the group"?