Great article Chuck.

Now, where's the freakin' pictures?!? :)

***********

I have just a few good shots, but I am relying on my buddy Jim for most
of the photos.
I ran the tape recorder, (tough job-hold it in your hand), and took a
few snapshot quality pictures with a small point and shoot digital. Jim
brought the better photo gear. No way to
post photos to the NG, however, and I don't have a personal website to
link to. It's "use your imagination day" for the photos. Before this
goes to print it we'll add a sidebar from Jim and pick out the best
group of photos we can assemble between our two groups. Send me a
private email right after press day, (June 8), with an address where
you can receive mail and I'll shoot you a free copy of the magazine-
photos and all. :-)