Shortwave Sportfishing

On 15 May 2005 20:29:34 -0700, wrote:

Tugboats are manly craft. Not that they cannot be captained, crewed, or
maintained by women (and many are), but there's a certain machismo in
any mission where work is accomplished by the artful application of
brute force. Feature writer Jim Wood and I both fancy ourselves to be
men of a masculine sort. Neither of us required extensive persuasion to
accept an invitation from our friend Captain Rob Heay to join him on
his yard tug, "Clydesdale", for the Twenty-First Annual Tugboat
Race in Seattle.

~~ snippage ~~

Great article Chuck.

Now, where's the freakin' pictures?!? :)

Later,

Tom