D0N ßailey

Default GPS Use Question

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"D0N ßailey" wrote:

Its fun to take up in the plane on business travel too. It gives
you altitude and such. A couple years ago I was flying back
from Dallas to NC on an older 757 and noticed we had
passed 700mph. I thought it was way off but just

I was wondering if they would work inside a plane. Seems like
it would be fun to track the route the plane flys, know altitude
and speed. Cool.

Oh hell yea, You have to hold it up to the window. You'd be surprised
how far out of the way you have to fly to "get in line" to land sometimes.

'Tis really fun on those long flights when you are wondering where you are.

I haven't used it since 9-11 for fear it would be confiscated. Maybe it
wouldn't
be a big deal now.

db