Graham Stephen

"FMCCARTY" wrote in message
I need info on marine radar detectors. Here's the reason. I have a friend
that is planning to cross the atlantic solo. He'll be in his 30" sailboat.
This will be his 3rd trip across. He had a near miss last trip and is
interested in some sort of radar detection system for comforts sake. I've
been trying to talk him into a radar system but he's stubborn and set in
his ways. He hates electronic systems on his boat. Anyone have any ideas?
Know of any brands, websites, makes, models? Or just ideas that would make
his trip safer?
Fred

He'll be in his 30" sailboat

That must be some record! That is a whole 17" shorter than the previous
record attempt. Good luck. It won't be very comfortable. I hope that he
makes it.

Graham