Default Raymarine ST60 Multi does not convert from NMEA Input to Seatalk

Hi,

I have a GPS with NMEA0183 connected to my Raymarine ST60 Multi.
In the manual is written, that this GPS data will be transmitted
to SEATALK by the ST60 Multi. But unfortunately I still have no
GPS-Data in my other SEATALK Instruments.

The GPS-data are displayed on my ST60 Multi, therefore the NMEA
connection is correct. But the VHF (RAY 240) does not display the
Position and the ST60 Wind instrument does not show or transmit
the true wind speed. The wind data are displayed at the ST60 Multi.
The SEATALK connection to the ST60 Multi must be correct, too.

The Software Version of my ST60 Multi is Ver 6.00. I already made a
RESET on the unit.

Does anybody has an idea what is wrong here?

Thank you

Carsten