Mic

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:59:43 -0400, Larry W4CSC

From: (Mic)

I think this pretty much says it all......

Augh...come on Larry...dont you think there are some worthwhile ideas
there? Its not of any commercial benefit to me. And many things can
be fabricated without purchase from a particular company.

There are so many great ideas out there, so much so that I have about
1 gig of it and it by the very effort and usually for no return,
people share their knowledge, you were one such person. To the extend
I have saved some of your advice, like the "liveaborded stimulator" or
the "application for a date with a sailor", some tech stuff too.

If there is a link worthwhile or a useful idea then what is wrong with
posting the link. Some good discussion have come from that, even
greater knowledge.

I think there is lots more to say and it isnt spam or trolling
either...

Hey is
....Larry or maybe you just done like spam
either...?? I still like your sense of humor and most... always read
your posts....Keep well. Regards.