John H

On Sat, 14 May 2005 17:31:06 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 14 May 2005 15:27:44 -0400, "Harry.Krause"

wrote:

John H wrote:
On 14 May 2005 10:22:49 -0700, wrote:

John H wrote:

Gosh, with all the comments about this particular post, I just had to

find and

read it Harry.

What a trip! From Deale to Tangier is almost 100 miles. And wow, five

hours to

get to and from, time for a walk around town and a lunch, and you

even did some

striper and other bottom fishing, just drifting and casting to

structure.

What a day!

Harry, which of the right-wingers here expressed the worst wishes for

this

eventful 'day' trip? Shame on them.

Now me? I'd be wondering how the hell you did all that!!!!!
--
John H

John, do you think that your above negativity is helping the "tone" of
the newsgroup?

Negativity? I'm patting the man on the back! No one I know could
possibly do all
that in one day!

He was even able to make a dozen or so posts around lunchtime! Now
there's
dedication, taking your computer to Tangier to make posts while chowing
down on
a crabcake sandwich. Wow!

Better check your Timex again, dicquhead.

A little Beethoven! Such wonderful music!

Why have I left you out of my life for so long. You are such a joy!
--
John H

John, don't you know that Harry's custom made 36 foot lobster boat cruises
at a comfortable 100 knots?

Silly boy, with that sort of comfortable cruising speed he could have done
all the things he claims to have done.

You seem to be implying that there is some aspect of Harry's story that I don't
find believable. For shame! I've indicated no such thing. I'm simply praising
the man for his accomplishments, remarkable as they are!
--
John H