Doug Kanter

On Sat, 14 May 2005 13:27:50 -0400, "JimH"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

John H wrote:

Gosh, with all the comments about this particular post, I just had to

find and
read it Harry.

What a trip! From Deale to Tangier is almost 100 miles. And wow, five

hours to
get to and from, time for a walk around town and a lunch, and you

even did some
striper and other bottom fishing, just drifting and casting to

structure.

What a day!

Harry, which of the right-wingers here expressed the worst wishes for

this
eventful 'day' trip? Shame on them.

Now me? I'd be wondering how the hell you did all that!!!!!
--
John H

John, do you think that your above negativity is helping the "tone" of
the newsgroup?

What does this have to do with boats? In fact, what do any of your posts
have to do with boats?

I LUV boating! Here's a pic of me and my lover.

http://www.funmaps.com/images/cruise1.gif

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download