Joe Parsons

Default A couple of newbie questions

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:41:38 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:11:56 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:00:56 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:

Evidently, you are content to accept that screed of personal attacks from that
anonymous person as being somehow factual.

As opposed to your personal attacks on me?

You mean, my scurrilous, unconscionable opinion that I expressed *once*
recently, where I observed that you are often "flagrantly rude" in rec.boats?
If you call that sort of observation a "personal attack," Mr. Krause, well,
maybe Usenet is just too harsh an environment for you.

I believe this is the second or third time we're reading this screed of
yours, and there have been others.

This would be the fourth time you've repeated your remarks, I believe.

Nope. Once.

Move on, fellow. Stop perseverating. If you can't, perhaps you should do
something about it. The perseverating, I mean.