Todd Bradley

My girlfriend and I are looking for a multi-day, guided, white-water
trip. She is very out-doorsy, and I am totally a city slicker (but
with a real desire to try her wilderness stuff. Can anyone rcommend
aguide/trip. I am in San Jose, CA and she is in LA.

You didn't say where you wanted to go, but the best multi-day guided
trip I ever took was on the San Juan River in south Utah, led by these
folks:
http://www.riversandruins.com

However, it's not serious white water. But the scenery is awesome
and there are numerous historical and archeological sites along the
way, which I really enjoyed.

Todd.