Steven Shelikoff

Default Ah Crap....

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:55:30 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On 20 Jan 2004 06:47:27 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
Between 1 3/4 to 2 hours to Key Biscayne. Naples is about 100+/- miles away
from Ft. Lauderdale Airport.

And one of the most boring drives in the world.

Along with the Pennsylvania and OhioTurkpikes.

You actually think the PA turnpike is one of the most boring drives in
the world, with all the mountains, bridges, tunnels, beautiful farms on
rolling hills, forests and scenery? I guess you've never been to
Kansas.

I've driven all through every single state except Alaska, Hawaii and
Wisconsin as well as all of the bordering Canadian provinces and I can
tell you from experience that the PA turnpike is far from being one of
the most boring drives in the world.

Steve