Jon

Hi Michael, Melissa,
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the slight delay in replying - my net
access is (at present) limited!
Melissa's link is closer than anything I've found - I realise a picture is
obviously necessary. I have no camera, but I'll arrange a picture and post
back when I have it.
Once again, thanks for your help.

Jon
PS - you may be amused to hear that while getting used to my new toy
yesterday, I abruptly capsized (and sank) when attacked from behind by a
large, angry swan...!

"Jon" wrote in message

I'm a newcomer to paddling, and I'm looking for some information on an old
kayak/canoe I've been given. Could someone help me to identify it? I
can't find anything similar to mine on the web, and frankly I'm baffled by
the huge variety out there!