Jon

Default 'Kayak' identification...

Hello group

I'm a newcomer to paddling, and I'm looking for some information on an old
kayak/canoe I've been given. Could someone help me to identify it? I
can't find anything similar to mine on the web, and frankly I'm baffled by
the huge variety out there!

The boat is plastic and approx 4m long, coming to a point at both ends. It
has no branding/stickers/manufacturer info anywhere on it. It is covered
front and back, with a 'sit-in' cockpit and moulded seat. I would call this
a canoe, but I may be wrong ...!
What may help those 'in the know' is the shape of the cockpit. At the front
it forms a 'V' shape, instead of being rounded.
This cockpit has a solid, moulded rim, standing proud of the deck, but is
obviously NOT designed for using a spraydeck or similar (There's nothing to
hook the elastic under).

What is this?! All help very gratefully received; please ask if I can
provide any more detail....
Thanks
Jon
--
Do you have any idea how dumb average actually is.......?