Ewan Scott

"Kim" wrote in message
I've got a Prijon touring kayak made of HTP; all surfaces have some kind

of
grainy texture and the BCU sticker tends to come off after a while.

(Certain NG trolls will now probably comment 'BCU stickers that don't

stick,
typical ...').

I think it may be 'the boat's fault' for once but it really isn't great
because of lockkeepers and environment agency boat checking for these

things
a lot.

Short of duct taping on a laminated thingy, is there any simple way of
prepping / keying the boat surface that has done the trick for others?

We have Perceptions, Pyrhanas, Wavesports and Daggers, smooth and textured,
getting stickers to stick is difficult on any of them. After a few uses the
stickers usually end up floating off down the river :-)

Ewan Scott