Oci-One Kanubi

You might try contacting Bob Foote (www.bobfoote.com). He goes down
there annually (though not so early as November, I don't think) and he
may well keep a boat or boats there.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Richard Hopley Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll
rhopley[at]wfubmc[dot]edu
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters

david wrote:
Hi,

I am doing a trip in Costa Rica with some friends at the end of
November. We are going with Endless Rivers. Unfortunatly for me they
have no open boats ( I paddle a Viper 12). Costa Rica Rios has canoes,
but they want $330 to rent one for a week, which I think is steep.
ANyone have a boat to rent down there, or any suggestions? We will just
be running Class III water.

thanks,

david
greenville, sc