Dan Krueger

Default Ah Crap....

When is the last time you pulled that off? I make the trip at least once a
month - in reverse - and lately the FHP and the Indian cops have been all over
that road. An article in the paper said that they average a bit over one
accident a day. Seems hard to believe on a divided highway like that with one
real exit ramp and only a few scattered rest stops. My guess is most of them
are from people falling asleep. There were also a lot of rollovers blamed on
the Firestone tire mess a few years ago...

Dan

Wayne.B wrote:
On 20 Jan 2004 06:47:27 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

And one of the most boring drives in the world.

But at 80+ mph it goes by pretty fast and there's lot's of exotic bird
life along the way.