John H

Default A couple of newbie questions

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:33:55 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:11:56 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:00:56 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:

Evidently, you are content to accept that screed of personal attacks from that
anonymous person as being somehow factual.

As opposed to your personal attacks on me?

You mean, my scurrilous, unconscionable opinion that I expressed *once*
recently, where I observed that you are often "flagrantly rude" in rec.boats?
If you call that sort of observation a "personal attack," Mr. Krause, well,
maybe Usenet is just too harsh an environment for you.

I believe this is the second or third time we're reading this screed of
yours, and there have been others.

Tell you what: why don't you quote them? Or, failing that, admit that you
are...wrong.

That would require looking them up. You're not worth the bother.

No...you could simply admit that you are (listen carefully, now) "wrong."

I know that's not going to happen, though.

What a sad, sad little man you must be.

Joe Parsons

Would you like to rebut my statement?

You're not worth the effort.

You are boring me, Joe. Move on. I am.

In other words, "You've nailed me, but I just can't admit it." Most
typical. He's very ignorable, Joe.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!