Mic

On Sun, 08 May 2005 19:38:57 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

On Sun, 08 May 2005 13:51:19 -0400, Larry W4CSC
wrote:

(Mic) wrote in :

Or any alternative method for a electrical water powered generator for
crusing a la homemade.....

Larry here are some links for ya...

http://www.technology.niagarac.on.ca...mcsele/i2k.htm
the project presented is a 2kVA power inverter designed for backup
during utility failures.

http://utterpower.com/project.htm

http://utterpower.com/ST.htm

http://www.green-trust.org/equipment.htm
Cool Home Brewed Equipment

http://www.stewardwood.org/resources/DIYcyclepower.htm
How to make a cycle powered generator

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives...2676.Eg.r.html
how do I make my home-made electric generator more efficient?

http://www.generators-hq.com
is an information web site focused on Generators.

http://www.webpal.org/webpal/b_recov.../generator.htm
Discover How To Easily Build a Portable Low Budget Power Generator
" Using an old Lawn Mower and materials you can pick up locally and
cheap"

LARRY LINK;
http://www.qsl.net/ns8o/fd99.htm
Field Day 1999 at the NC8V Caboose
We amassed 1125 QSO's in 24 hours of operation covering 80 through 10
meters in both CW and SSB modes. Operators we NC8V, W8MHV, N8XWO,
AA8EB, WD8RIF, WD8JLM and me, NS8O.

Larry are these friends of yours?????^^^^^^^Chech out their HUT.....

http://www.otherpower.com/otherpower...ternators.html
Alternator and Generator Comparison for Wind Power

http://theepicenter.com/tow02077.html
Build a generator from a lawn-edger motor.

I figure the ele. trolling motor has to be a PM motor otherwise it
would be using or need power for the fields,,,

Now the question is what RPM and what about voltage regulation.....