Doug Dotson

"Rodney Myrvaagnes" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 May 2005 21:34:12 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote:

Since Ch 06 is a safety channel, you generally get chased off pretty
quickly if engaging in idle chitchat. We used to use Ch 6 while traveling
in a group and one of our group is retired CG.

In eastern Maine, it is a chit-chat channel for the commercial
fishermen, full time.

I suppose that such chit-chat can be considered safety related. Not so
around
here.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the
simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.
- Richard Dawkins, "Viruses of the Mind"