JAXAshby

Default A couple of newbie questions

So, you don't know what it means either?

it has no meaning in this context, though some semblence of meaning comes about
at higher orders of magnitude of hull speeds, say at 10,000x to 100,000x, or
1,000,000x hull speed.

Actually, it has far more to do with hull speed than any "sine function."

bull****, and your saying so clearly shows you don't understand the question.

In other words, you still don't know.

I said it before, and I'll say it again for you dougies, the sine function
quoted in the "theory" of hull speed does not EXPLODE at zero. In fact, it
does virtually nothing at all at hull speed, and even if true (which it isn't)
at 2x hull speed is just accounts for a 40% increase in hp required, while drag
accounts for an 800% increase in hp required.

I am sorry, dougies, if this confuses you so.