Gary

How helpful!

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 11 May 2005 01:27:59 GMT, "Gary"
wrote:

One of the hydraulic cylinders on my engine hatch lift has developed a

leak.
On the end of the cylinder where the shaft comes out, there is a section
that is about an inch and a half long. It APPEARS to screw on and off,

but I
have not attempted to remove it yet. The fluid seems to be flowing

through
the seam where this end cap screws onto the rest of the cylinder.

Although I have not yet taken it apart, I envision being able to unhook

the
hydraulic arm from the hatch, unscrew this end cap from the cylinder and
replace some seals in there.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Yes.