Doug Kanter

"Alphie" wrote in message
news:I4W728M738480.8454976852@anonymous...
On Sun, 08 May 2005, Don White wrote:
"This Will be the Last Time" to see the Rolling Stones.....maybe!
Make your plans ASAP.
http://tinyurl.com/d4bvl

So are they boater? Is that why you were forced to post this **** here? Or
do you have to post something cause you can't keep your stupid assed mouth
closed?

I have to give you some bad news. Your parents should've told you, but it
can be heartbreaking to tell a kid about his disability, so I'm gonna do it.
You may want to sit down.

Ready?

There are people who are capable of thinking about many things within any 3
minute period of time. This is why you'll hear people say, in the middle of
"what's for dinner?" or "How do you like your new truck?", "Hey....I finally
played a decent game of golf yesterday".

For us, it's easy. You, on the other hand, get defensive whenever you see us
do it. There's simply no reason for that. Just try and keep up with the
conversation.