Harry.Krause wrote:
wrote:
Harry.Krause wrote:

Don White wrote:

"This Will be the Last Time" to see the Rolling Stones.....maybe!
Make your plans ASAP.
http://tinyurl.com/d4bvl

I saw them a few years ago; they put on a terrific show. All the

icons

of rock are aging and dying, I'm afraid.

I'm going to see Dylan and Willie Nelson next month. There aren't

many

popular music acts I'll go see. Bonnie Raitt is another oldie but

goodie.

I once drank beer with Bonnie Raitt. She played at SUNY Alfred, and
after the show, she and her bass player showed up at the Collegiate
bar.

Cool beans. She just puts me away when she sings. You just know she
knows what she sings about.

HAve you heard the last Ray Charles album on which Bonnie duets with
Ray? And Ray duets with some other great singers? I think it was the
album of the year last year. It is absolutely fabulous.

Yes, very good album. I play guitar some, and sing like a cat with his
tail under the rocker! They say you can train your voice, but in my
case, I think it would be a long, long time before I could even hint at
carrying a tune!