Larry W4CSC

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

fork terminals. At that price, it seems like I should be able to use
more secure ring terminals though.

AAAAAhhhhhhKKKK!!!!!.... My captain loves spade lugs. I had to throw half
a box of lugs overboard to keep him from using them! He has no choice,
now, as there are only proper RING terminals available. The screws with
the buggered-up threads WILL unscrew out so you can get the ring terminals
on if you force 'em.

Don't you all just LOVE those push-on terminals on such unnecessary
electrical equipment as the BILGE PUMP SWITCH they sell?! PUSH ON
TERMINALS....IN A MOVING, THRASHING BOAT!

Someone should be HUNG from the yardarm!