DSK

Larry W4CSC wrote:
Yep....You're lookin' for a sandbox to fight in and I'm not buyin....

Not at all. I'm saying that boat owners should not expect to pump all
kinds of gunk from their bilge into the water around them, just because
it's there.

I have nothing against people living like pigs, but I don't allow them
to do it near me.

Outside of a new Beneteau in the parking lot noone has had to sea, I don't
know of a single boat that doesn't leak something, somewhere....

I do. It's not difficult. But it does take some diligence.

You need to drop down into the bilge on a containership and get an
appreciation for what THEY routinely pump overboard. The whole marina
doesn't have THAT much diesel fuel in their bilges.....

I was in the Navy and worked on commercial ships for many years. You
need to drop the condescending attitude and remember what cleanliness is
supposed to be next to.

"They do it worse" is a ****-poor excuse whether you're talking politics
or boats. And it won't get you out of a ticket.

DSK