jlrogers

Time you were flushed.

--

jlrogers±³©
Beaten by George W. Bush! Now that's funny!

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any
questions about sewage and boat sewage systems. I feel old and
useless. I realize I AM old and useless but I just hate it when I
FEEL old and useless...

C'mon people. How about a sanitation question or two to cheer me
up?

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Author "Get Rid of Motorboats Owners - A Guide to Marine
Sanctification Systems and Other Sources of Aggravation
and Motors"
http://www.seaunworthy.com/store/customer/product.php?
productid=smelly=6&page=1

--