jps

In article ,
says...

The point that seems to fly right over the liberal pointy head
is the following: Liberals use soldiers to further liberal
pacifist ends and dishonor soldiers and their families by
bitching and complaining about conditions the soldiers
themselves accept glady in service to their country.

Whooohoooo, there's a head-up-the-ass statement if I've ever heard one.

Lack of proper vests, lack of properly armored vehicles that don't
protect against roadside bombs???

Having to fight in an urban setting without proper training?

Having to fight for a year in a dubious war when your wife and kids are
at home wondering if you'll return?

Going into debt because you've been shipped overseas to fight in a war
without proper planning or intelligence?

You think these are accepted gladly? What an idiot.

Liberals
have forgotten that liberty comes at the cost of patriotic
lives.Rather than appreciate the brave and loyal men and women
who lay down their lives for the good of all, liberals dishonor
them by counting their deaths and using their sacfifices to
attempt to futher the dishonorable liberal mindset.

Did we need to invade Iraq to maintain our freedom?

Another head-up-ass statement.

Blow a bubble for me dickwad.

jps