S.Shortcake

"Freddy Smithers" wrote in message ...
: "S.Shortcake" wrote in
: :
:
: Freddy Smithers wrote:
: : "S.Shortcake" wrote in
: : :
: :
: :: Peter Wiley wrote:
: ::: No ****, sherlock. Look at the headers. I'd suspect the
: ::: late & unlamented Craphead Neal scrabbling desperately for
: ::: attention yet again.
: :::
: ::: For starters, I'd suggest killfiling *every* post from
: ::: databasix.com. Improves the S/N ratio no end. And if there
: ::: is a legitimate poster using that service, all I have to
: ::: say is, lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Too bad.
: ::: Change providors.
: ::
: :: ...and then there is me. I happen to like ASA, (and my
: :: server also). I'm glad Mr. Leyland brought the froup to my
: :: attention. I find most of teh on-topic poasts interesting,
: :: and a couple of teh poasters even more interesting. No, I
: :: know nothing about sailing, but I know I like most things
: :: water related, and I enjoy learning. My 2 cents.
: :: Have a good one!
: ::
: :
: :
: :
: :
: :
: : Right on SS! I like your style...
:
: Ut oh.... thaaaat can't be good!
:
:
:
:
: A good thing it can surely be. Allow me you to teach.
: Conservative thought is the force.

Polytics? Nono. None for me thanks, just had an orange.

Oh, and I already hace a great teacher, Freddy.

--
SS~

No matter how many times you've had it, if it's
offered take it, because it'll never be quite the same again.

. .
} 6 6 {
=. Y ,=
/^^^\ .