Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Freddy Smithers wrote:
snip...
Unfortunately, when we get to the point where ridiculous
& unsubstantiated allegations against our military are constantly being
hurled about and military recruiters aren't even welcome in American high
schools, then liberal hostility to the military has gone too far and it's
time for more people to call it what it is and speak up for the troops.

I say let 'em back in when the recruiters start telling the truth about
the 'real world' the soldiers will soon discover.

The truth is that if you join the military you might be put into a position
where you could die in both training and in actual war.

How many commercial fishermen die each year? That is a civilian occupation
where you are more likely to die catching a fish than being a bullet catcher
in the military.