S.Shortcake

Freddy Smithers wrote:
: "S.Shortcake" wrote in
: :
:
:: Peter Wiley wrote:
::: No ****, sherlock. Look at the headers. I'd suspect the late
::: & unlamented Craphead Neal scrabbling desperately for
::: attention yet again.
:::
::: For starters, I'd suggest killfiling *every* post from
::: databasix.com. Improves the S/N ratio no end. And if there is
::: a legitimate poster using that service, all I have to say is,
::: lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Too bad. Change
::: providors.
::
:: ...and then there is me. I happen to like ASA, (and my server
:: also). I'm glad Mr. Leyland brought the froup to my attention.
:: I find most of teh on-topic poasts interesting, and a couple
:: of teh poasters even more interesting. No, I know nothing
:: about sailing, but I know I like most things water related,
:: and I enjoy learning. My 2 cents.
:: Have a good one!
::
:
:
:
:
:
: Right on SS! I like your style...

Ut oh.... thaaaat can't be good!

--
SS~

No matter how many times you've had it, if it's
offered take it, because it'll never be quite the same again.

. .
} 6 6 {
=. Y ,=
/^^^\ .