Bill Deutschman

On Thu, 19 May 2005 19:22:29 +0000 (UTC), Peggie Hall
wrote:

Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any

C'mon people. How about a sanitation question or two to cheer me
up?

Peggy:

I'll rise to the challange. You argue that a holding tank needs lots
of ventillation to prevent odors. Most tanks don't have a large vent
hose so little exchange of air occurs and they are non-arobic.

Do you know of any system that uses a small air pump to bubble air
through the sewage to oxygenate it. Seems to me a small aquarium pump
would work but they all run on 115 volts and are noisy. This addition
would also require another hole in the tank but that is not hard to do
and would be worth the effort if the odors were eliminated.

bill
olcbill at charter dot net

Bill Deutschman, PhD Providing Laser Safety Training,
Oregon Laser Consultants Safety Audits, Computer Safety
455 Hillside Avenue Programs and CDRH Certification
Klamath Falls OR 97601-2337 for Laser Users.
541.882.3295