Lady Pilot

"Senor Fuentes" wrote:
I didn't check the headers, thanks for pointing it out. I'm afraid Capt.
Neal has passed away, a victim of foul play.

Nah, the truth be told, the man is a single handed sailor. He won't allow
anyone to help him do *anything*. I couldn't even make coffee for the
master, he accused me of trying to burn down his yacht! (After that, I
demanded coffee in berth)

It's only a matter of time
until we read about his bloated body washed ashore on some Carribbean
Island, the eyes peck out by gulls and Toredo Worms devouring his peg leg.

Sounds just like a kkkatysails fantasy! Have you been reading romance
novels?

LP gave him knock out pills, tied him up and dumped him overboard.

Who in the hell told you? I'm gonna have to do the same to them!

His fine
blue water cruiser was then cut up into pieces and now adorns the ceilings
of various waterfront bars.

Nah, I had it trucked up to Oklahoma so I could party on it on the weekends.
Why waste a nice yacht for a surly Capt. Neal?

How a fine, upstanding man could pass in such a
manner is beyond me. His notebook computer and internet service was then
pirated by a group of clownish internet dregs who post using his identity
when not tripping over their large, styrofoam shoes.

Nice imagination! I won't counter that one! heheee

It is still a monument
to his character that a group of a dozen clowns could not do to a
newsgroup
in months what the Great Master Mariner himself could accomplish in just a
post or two. He will most certainly be missed. America, and the world,
shall
never be the same.

I'm going to miss him to, if he doesn't come to see me on my birthday(coming
up soon)!

Rest in peace, Great Master Mariner.

He's resting, allright! LOL

LP

Senor Fuentes

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..

No ****, sherlock. Look at the headers. I'd suspect the late &
unlamented Craphead Neal scrabbling desperately for attention yet
again.

For starters, I'd suggest killfiling *every* post from databasix.com.
Improves the S/N ratio no end. And if there is a legitimate poster
using that service, all I have to say is, lie down with dogs, get up
with fleas. Too bad. Change providors.

PDW

In article , Harry.Krause
wrote:

Sandy K. wrote:
"Peggie Hall" wrote in message

Boooh Hooooo! Nobody loves me anymore. Nobody's posting any
questions about sewage and boat sewage systems. I feel old and
useless. I realize I AM old and useless but I just hate it when I
FEEL old and useless...

C'mon people. How about a sanitation question or two to cheer me
up?

I'll be asking questions next week. Boat is finally off the hard.

I'll be
transferring her to my slip over the weekend. End of last year I had

an
electrical smell (beter tahn smelling you know what...) after

flushing - I'm
guessing it's the macerator pump. I'll be checking it out this

weekend and
suspect I'll be here with some questions.

Fortunately for you Peggy, poop questions are a fact of life that

won't go
away.....

Sandy K.

I seriously doubt you are "engaged" jere with the real Ms. Hall.