Jere Lull

In article ,
Peter Hendra wrote:

At cruising revs of 1800 it is OK. It is only at lower engine speeds
in gear that it vibrates.

I don't know why an alarm is going off here, but it seems sorta strange
that the vibrations are only at lower power settings. It's as if I heard
about that symptom as an unusual circumstance a bunch of decades ago.

For some reason, I'm thinking about an inbalance between cylinders,
perhaps a bad gasket or a timing problem -- as if the timing is slightly
too advanced in gasoline engine.

In other words, something else might be wrong, so I'd get a good
mechanic to look at it when I could.

--
Jere Lull