Michael

And you spent how much time in the tropics? (Don't mind us folks...Doug and
I go way back and I really do respect his opinion) I'd venture to guess
with some polishing we could be the sailing version of Siskel and Ebert but
as my Uncle Olaf used to say . . . . "No tanks on your bridge by golly yah!"

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Michael wrote:
This technique is in common use in the Eastern Caribbean. I first saw it
used in Panama in the 60's. Just think of pepper spray in your

eyes....same
thing. Boats with it are far cleaner for far longer and no worms.

And if you believe that, I have a really great deal for you on a bridge
for sale in New York.

DSK