Larry W4CSC

"Falky foo" wrote in
:

cammon.. when I first got my 25-footer I sailed her from LA to San
Diego, 110 miles, in 9-12 foot swells and wind whipping from 0 to 25
mph and back to 0 in an instant, at night, with lightning cracking
above my head and rain pouring down so hard I had to sit in the cabin
with my compass holding the boat on course with a rope tied to the
tiller, and there was nobody but myself on the boat. And that was the
first time I'd ever sailed in my entire life. I didn't even know how
to hoist a mainsail until I set out that day. Just do it yaself and
bring lots of caffeine tablets.

See? Real stupid answers......like I said.