Rodney Myrvaagnes

On 7 May 2005 16:34:36 GMT, Chilly wrote:

We'll be cruising north from the Chesapeake and up the Hudson this summer.
My brother is going to join us for the atlatic leg and will disembark once
we get to New York Harbor. I'd like for him to be onboard as we cruise
past the Statue of Liberty, and then we'll be looking for a marina with
convenient mass transet to either JFK or La Guardia. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Newport Marina in Jersey City is very convenient to a PATH train to
Manhattan. It is after the Colgate Clock but before the Holland tunnel
vents.

It is a bouncy place if you pan to sleep in the boat. Much better
shelter from wakes, but not as good transportaton access, is in the
Morris Canal Basin, just south of the Colgate clock.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the
simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.
- Richard Dawkins, "Viruses of the Mind"