Andy

Steven Shelikoff wrote:
Anyone have any good suggestions for keeping the strainers on the
cockpit drains clear? I went to the boat yesterday and again the

drains
were clogged with debris caught by the strainers. Anything that

happens
to fall in the cockpit (leaves, small twigs) have nowhere else to go
except the drain. It clogs, the cockpit fills with rainwater and it
eventually fills up as high as the companionway and gets into the

boat.

My cockpit drains never had strainers so I never had that problem. Of
course the problem I did have was occasionally droping things in the
cockpit and then losing them forever down the drain.

Andy