Matt Colie

David,
The tech lines at West are always helpful. You migtht just ask them.

I have some 205, that is at least a decade old, that I got out the other
day (I only use it for small repairs that have to cure fast). It was
just fine, but the pump was trashed.

Matt Colie

David Todtman wrote:
I have a glue up to do that requires epoxy. I have some old stuff (West
Syst.)--both resin and hardener--that was purchased way more than 5 years
ago. I know how to get rid of the crystallisation from the resin and have
used the stuff from time to time on non-critical applications and it seems
to work okay.

But this task is different--a couple of chairs--and I don't want to skimp.
I have to use epoxy on this glue-up because it is slippy and has a long open
time.

Does anyone know for sure if I can use what I have or need to get some fresh
stuff?

Regards,
David Todtman