John Seager

*** Remove NOSPAM to reply ***
"David Todtman" wrote in message
news:tZDne.1538955$Xk.284088@pd7tw3no...
I have a glue up to do that requires epoxy. I have some old stuff (West
Syst.)--both resin and hardener--that was purchased way more than 5 years
ago. I know how to get rid of the crystallisation from the resin and have
used the stuff from time to time on non-critical applications and it seems
to work okay.

I'd like an answer on this one too - it's expensive stuff and I have about a
litre of it in a sealed tin which I'd hate to throw away, if it's usable.
For the record, I recently finished using a tube of Araldite (not a marine
product but an epoxy FWIR) which I've had for 30 years and it seemed to be
as good as the day it was made!
John.